Monthly Electrical Costs to Run a Swimming Pool: What You Should Expect
Electricity costs for an inground pool
1. A 2-speed or variable-speed pump/filter system: $30-$50 per month
2. A 1-speed pump: $75-$150 per month
3. Heat pumps: $50-$250 per month
4. Inground hot tub: $100-$300 each month
This video also answers common questions like...
full article: https://bit.ly/2FZzV1w
1. How much will a swimming pool effect my electric bill?
2. Does a swimming pool pump require much electricity?
3. What components of a swimming pool require electricity?
4. What is the most efficient type of swimming pool pump?
5. Is a variable speed or single speed pool pump better?
6. How much will it cost to run a variable speed pump on my pool?
7. How much will it cost to run a single speed pump on my pool?
8. How much will it cost to use a heat pump to heat my pool?
9. Can a heat pump be used to chill my pool?
10. What's the difference between a variable speed and single speed pool pump?
11. What's the most efficient pool pump to filter my pool?
12. Can a pool pump speed up or slow down to save electricity?
13. How much does it cost to run an inground hot tub?
14. How much electricity does an inground hot tub use?